3-Bed Prairie House Plan with Clustered Bedrooms and an Open Entertaining Space
About This Plan
- A low pitched roof, clean horizontal lines, and a blend of natural materials create an eye-catching facade to this 3-bed Prairie house plan. Stout stone columns frame the covered porch.
- Tall ceilings (11') in the foyer go even higher (12') in the kitchen, great room and dining rooms. The right side offers unimpeded views from the kitchen to the great room. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to the covered patio. A second set on the side takes you to a grilling porch.
- Bedrooms fill the left side of the floor plan. The owners' suite is accessed from a separate hallway which leads past a den which could be furnished as a home office.
- The owners' suite is a comfortable retreat which features a large walk-in closet and private bathroom with dual vanities and walk-in shower.
- The courtyard-entry garage has room for 2 cars. Three steps up take you to the mudroom inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss