3 Bed Prairie-Inspired Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Modern details make this contemporary ranch home favorable to many buyers.
- An 11’ entry draws you into the home where you’ll find two bedrooms, one with a private bath, just to your left.
- The living area features an open concept floor plan where the great room, with fireplace, flows into the kitchen and dining areas to create a comfortable living space.
- The master suite is sure to please with a tray ceiling in the bedroom, and a private bath with Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and walk-in closet.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss