3-Bed Prairie Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Family gathering spaces are at the heart of this contemporary, prairie-style house design.
- Kitchen, dining, and living rooms all flow together in the rear of the home, with outdoor living space nearby.
- To the left of the foyer is a den that could serve as a study, home office, or guest suite.
- A generous walk-in closet doubles as a sound buffer between the secondary bedrooms and the owners' suite.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and opens into a combined laundry / mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss