3 Bed Prairie Style for an Uphill Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A three car front load garage suits this home perfectly for a front sloping lot.
- On the main level, a fabulous open floor plan allows views from room to room with a two-story great room as the main gathering spot.
- From the large kitchen island, you can see everything going on in the great room.
- A quiet den lets you have private time with windows on two sides to brighten the room.
- The master suite is a generous size and enjoys a huge walk-in closet and spa tub.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a hall bath with double sinks.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate Craftsman exterior with house plan 69520AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,737 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,923 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss