3-Bed Ranch for Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom Ranch plan is ideal for front sloping lots and features a rear 3-car garage with entry from the side. This design totals 3,071 square feet of living space.
- Exposed beams decorate the ceiling of the living / dining space, which opens onto a wraparound deck. The island kitchen includes a large range and an office next door provides plenty of natural light.
- French doors in the master bedroom grant access to the front porch, and a barn door reveals an elongated master bathroom with 5-fixtures.
- A powder bath and laundry room is just off the mud hall near the garage entry.
- Downstairs, you will find a generous rec room with a wet bar that opens onto a 16'-deep patio. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on this level and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,071 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 437 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 211 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 6"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss