3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Double Garage
About This Plan
- At just under 1,500 square feet of living space, this traditional ranch home plan features 3 bedrooms, a double garage, and a charming front porch.
- The family room greets you upon entering, complete with a fireplace and forward-facing views.
- The kitchen includes plenty of room for a table that can double as an island for additional workspace.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home with the largest reserved for the master bedroom.
- The double garage attaches to the left side of the home, and opens into a combined mud / laundry room with built-in cubbies.
- Related Plan: Remove the laundry room porch between the home and the garage with house plan 22163SL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss