3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A covered porch greets you to this 3-bed house plan with lower level expansion that gives you the potential to add two more bedrooms.
- The entry opens to the family room with a vaulted ceiling. This space is open to the kitchen where a large island is oriented to give the cook views to the back. An island gives you workspace and casual seating.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet which could be opened to give you direct access to the laundry room. Two more beds share a bath.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a second family room as well as storage space, room for mechanicals and two more bedrooms and a shared bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss