3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Upstairs Bonus and Storage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, ranch house plan features clapboard, board and batten and a brick trim. A 2-car garage and covered entry complete the front of the home.
- Enter off the front porch and you are greeted with a home office with barn doors greets you on the left and the family room ahead.
- The family room gives a feeling of spaciousness with an open layout and sliding doors opening to the back.
- A large island in the kitchen offers bar-top seating for four and the true walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space.
- Nestled on one side of the home sits your first-floor master bedroom with views to the back, a five-fixture bath and convenient access to the laundry room. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Above the garage, you'll find storage and a bonus room with bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss