3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Den
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, ranch home with craftsman detailing is sure to stand out, featuring open-concept living and multiple covered porches for outdoor enjoyment.
- The formal entry brings you to the center of the home, which consists of the great room, dining area, and kitchen. A large island includes a double-bowl sink, and sliding doors lead to a back porch for outdoor dining.
- A forward-facing den provides a quiet place to retreat to for solitude and offers access to a front porch.
- Your master bedroom awaits, featuring a sizable walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom. Across the hall, two additional bedrooms reside and share a 4-fixture bath.
- The two-stall, side-load garage lies behind the kitchen, with built in lockers in the mudroom, for plenty of space for coats and shoes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss