3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Lower-Level Unit
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, ranch home plan offers a lower-level unit with separate access from the 2-car garage, serving as a multi-generational home or potential rental unit.
- A rain porch atop the front, arched door leads you to the family room with a corner fireplace. The dining room sits across from the kitchen and includes french doors to a back patio.
- Down the hall, discover a bedroom with a walk-in closet and door that leads to a side patio, along with a second bedroom adjacent the main-level, full bathroom.
- The lower-level unit provides 8 foot ceilings and includes a dining room next to the kitchen, family room, bedroom and 4-fixture, bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 964 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 25' 6"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"