3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level In-Law Suite
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this 3-bedroom, ranch house plan, which features an open concept living space, three garage bays, and a lower level design for the option to expand in the future.
- From the foyer, an open living space welcomes you inside, with a sizable great room, kitchen, and dining area. French doors guide you to a covered deck outside, with steps down to the yard.
- The master suite is accompanied by a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet, while a second bedroom is located across the hall, next to a full bath. A third room off the entry can serve as a bedroom or home office.
- Enter from the garage to discover a mudroom, half bath, and neighboring laundry room.
- Complete the lower level as designed and enjoy an additional 2,125 square feet of living space. The walk-out basement includes an in-law suite with a private entrance, as well as a spacious recreation room with a wet bar, two bedrooms, and a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 12 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1023 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss