3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Rear Deck
About This Plan
- The protruding garage creates an L-shape to this 3-bedroom, ranch house plan, wrapped in lap siding with brick accents.
- Once inside, the family room is warmed by a fireplace on the rear wall, and the open floor plan creates a seamless flow between the family room, kitchen, and dining area.
- The central island in the kitchen hosts a double-bowl sink, and a corner pantry nearby increases storage space. Extended cabinets and counters line the right wall and create a built-in buffet in the dining room.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the other bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, with a hall bath and linen closet in between the two rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12