3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, ranch house plan includes a smart interior flow with split bedrooms, and an open layout in the center of the home.
- The light-filled great room features a fireplace with surrounding built-ins, and opens to the kitchen and dining area. A covered porch lends a space for a grill and lounge furniture, maximizing outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a 4-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet with a dressing area.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side and share the hall bath.
- A powder bath is located just inside from the 2-car garage, saving time when in a hurry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss