3-Bed Ranch Plan with Double Garage
About This Plan
- A huge vaulted ceiling tops the great room, kitchen, and dining area of this 3-bedroom Ranch home plan, uniting all three spaces.
- Off the dining room, a sliding glass door opens to a back stoop.
- Towards the end of the hallway, discover a sizable master bedroom with a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Each of the two additional bedrooms share the hall bath that resides next to a linen closet.
- The double garage is recessed from the front of the main home with a forward-facing overhead door.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the double garage with house plan 68904VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss