3-Bed Ranch Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Shake siding lies beneath gabled rooflines on the front elevation of this 3-bedroom, Ranch home plan.
- Step inside to find a coat closet to the right, across from the kitchen and dining area. A peninsula-style eating bar connects the kitchen to the great room, where a vaulted ceiling makes the living area feel even bigger.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home and includes a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home from the master and share a full bath. A nearby linen and storage closet help you remain organized.
- The double garage opens into the laundry room, which connects to the kitchen allowing you to unload groceries fast and efficiently.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss