3-Bed Ranch Plan with Workshop and Optional Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Shake shingles and stone decorate the exterior of this 3-bedroom Ranch home plan. Hidden behind the 3-car garage, you will find a 29'5" by 29'5" workshop for all of your creative endeavors.
- Inside, the great room greets you, along with clear views into the adjoining kitchen and dining area. A cathedral ceiling soars above the great room, and french doors off the dining area lead to a 3-seasons room.
- Plenty of closet space is provided throughout this design, including a walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
- A mudroom serves as a catchall when entering from the garage, and a pocket door reveals a laundry room / powder bath combo.
- Finish the lower level that opens to a covered patio and gain 1,974 sq ft of living space. The basement floor plan delivers a generous family room, sitting nook, and craft room next to a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 348 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,974 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss