3 Bed Ranch with Barrel Arched Dormer
About This Plan
- This unique ranch home plan features living areas to the front of the home including a barrel arched dormer. The dramatic entry has a cathedral ceiling and opens to the great room and dining room on either side.
- A step-ceiling and fireplace make the spacious great room a perfect spot to entertain. A fireplace is flanked by openings taking you further into the home.
- The kitchen and dining rooms blend easily to create a larger space for dinners. A walk-in pantry for the kitchen lies just inside the back door for easy access when bringing in the groceries.
- The master suite includes a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet, have access to the full bath just off the hallway.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss