3-Bed Ranch with Option to Finish Basement
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Shake siding rests beneath gables on this 3-bedroom, ranch home plan, complete with a stone trim for added character and texture. Finish the lower level as designed and boost the bedroom count to six, while also enjoying a generously-sized family room.
- A spacious front porch invites you inside, where the stairwell greets you in the entryway. Straight ahead, the light-filled family room flows into the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen's cooktop island serves as the hub for everyday communication, and sliding doors off the dining area lead to a cozy porch ideal for grilling.
- The master bedroom boasts a charming bay window, along with a 2-person shower in the en suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3, across the hall, share a full bath.
- A powder bath is conveniently located just inside from the 3-car garage, along with a coat closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss