3 Bed Ranch with Stone and Shingles
About This Plan
- This ranch home plan gives you 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a great exterior with stone, cedar shingles and a metal shed roof covering the front porch.
- Inside, you'll love the spacious feeling thanks to the vaulted ceiling in the foyer and great rom.
- The spacious great room features a centered fireplace and views of the outdoor patio.
- The kitchen and casual dining area has a tray ceiling and an island with a stovetop as well as enough casual dining space for three people.
- The master bedroom has a pampering bath with a double-bowl vanity, a separate shower, an oversized corner tub, and a roomy walk-in closet. Two more beds share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss