3-Bed Rugged Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- An appealing blend of textures enhances the exterior of this Craftsman style 1-story ranch house plan. Once inside you will find a beautifully arranged open floor plan.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace and has a cathedral ceiling with exposed beams.
- Cooking is a joy in the kitchen that includes a large island with a breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located bathroom in the hall.
- The 2-car garage accesses the home through a mud room complete with bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12