3 Bed Shingle Style with 2 Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Originally designed as a unique 2 bedroom house, this version gives you three beds upstairs and loads of space outside.
- The covered porch extends around two sides including the large outdoor living room defined by three sets of triple columns.
- The great room lies at the heart of the main floor and features a 2-story vaulted ceiling. It is open to the kitchen which enjoys views across the room to the covered porch.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms arranged around the atrium-like great room in the center. All three beds have avauled ceilings.
- Related Plan: Get 2 bedrooms and a lower level with house plan 23377JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss