3 Bed Sloping Lot House Plan with Grand Rear Deck
About This Plan
- This spacious Mountain house plan is designed for a rear sloping lot and offers your family lots of room to spread out, with both a great room and a second floor family room.
- Step across the covered front porch into a wide foyer where the sightlines go straight back through the great room to the covered porch beyond.
- You'll love cooking in the big kitchen that has a peninsula eating bar at one end and a bayed breakfast nook at the other end.
- Twin walk-in closets in the master suite lead to a large bathroom that has enough space to make it handicap accessible.
- Upstairs, each bedroom on the second floor has a charming dormer window.There's a study nook and a family room too.
- The lower level has a fireplace dividing the area into two spaces. Three sets of sliding doors go to the back patio.
- The porches are included in the depth of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Attic: 402 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12