3-Bed Southern Country Home Plan with Sunroom and 14'-Deep Covered Rear Patio
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Southern-style house plan has an attractive exterior with 3 dormers (they open to the attic space) and brick. Step in from the 6'-deep front porch and you enter the foyer with exposed wood beams in the ceiling.
- To the right of the entryway is a formal dining room that is perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen and great room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling and flow perfectly in the open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is situated on the right side of the home and includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, and a large walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room. Across the home, you'll find 2 bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet.
- A wonderful sunroom off the rear of the home leads to a large covered 14'-deep patio.
- An additional bonus room above the garage adds 411 square feet of space when finished as provided and is perfect for use as a guest room or home office.
- This home also has an optional finished basement - available by selecting it from the Options menu - that adds a theater room, a family room, a craft room, and an additional bedroom.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 444 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12