3-Bed Spanish-Style House Plan with Front Courtyard
About This Plan
- This Spanish-style house plan offers a classic look with arched entryways, a stucco exterior with stone trim, and red clay roof tiles.
- The great room is surrounded by outdoor living spaces; the open front courtyard, and the back covered patio.
- Friends and family will congregate around the oversized island, which connects the dining area and great room. Behind the kitchen, resides a grand walk-in pantry and the laundry room.
- A guest room is quietly tucked away towards the front of the home with a full bath and access to the courtyard.
- On the right side of the home, discover a study and the master bedroom, with dual closets and a luxurious bathroom that includes a wet room with two shower heads.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"