3-Bed Texas Hill Country Craftsman House Plan with Rustic Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This beautiful Texas Hill Country-style house plan's exterior has a combination of stone and board and batten siding. Wood timbers support the front porch and there are timber accents in the gable peaks and in the lintels. A metal roof, including a shed roof over the front porch, lends to the rustic curb appeal.
- The home gives you three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths in a split bedroom layout.
- The kitchen has a large island (3'4" by 6') with casual seating and is open to the rest of the home for easy entertaining.
- Main bedroom suite offers a large bath along with an oversized closet. Across the home, guest bedrooms are adequately sized and offer a bath along with a linen closet for storage.
- The rear entry has lockers for organization and a powder room that is conveniently located. The utility room offers cabinets and much needed counterspace for all your laundry needs.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 51838HZ and 51855HZ.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Storage: 61 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick