3-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Vaulted Ceiling in Family Room
About This Plan
- Traditional-style homes tug at the heartstrings, like this simple, yet charming, 3-bedroom house plan. The brick trim adds a touch of texture to the exterior.
- Step inside to find a convenient coat closet in the foyer. Straight ahead, a vaulted ceiling rests above the family room, which opens to the eat-in kitchen.
- The prep island in the kitchen offers seating for two, and a door to the backyard is accessible from the adjoining breakfast nook.
- The bedrooms occupy the right side of the home, with the master bedroom including a 4-fixture bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the full bath across the hall.
- The laundry room is located just inside from the double garage, and includes a coat closet, while the walk-in pantry sits nearby and makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Related Plan: Remove the brick skirt with house plan 22130SL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss