3 Bed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful stonework accents the front of this 3 bed traditional house plan.
- Thoughtfully designed, the home features banquette seating in the dining room to maximize seating accommodations.
- The wet bar close by is easy to access from the dining room or the family room.
- Keeping the family organized is a snap, with a drop zone off the garage entry that has bench seating and lockers.
- A chill and grill area by the rear door in the kitchen is designed to make your outdoor grilling easier than ever.
- Signature space lets you customize the home to suit your needs whether its a hobby area, safe room or a pocket office or even just another large walk-in closet.
- The spacious second floor holds three bedrooms and a large unfinished storage area.
- Notice that every bedroom gets a big walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Please allow 10-20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Attic: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 38' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available