3-Bed Traditional House Plan Ideal for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This traditional, two-story home comes in just under 30 feet wide, making it a perfect option for a narrow lot.
- The main floor features an open-concept design of the essential shared rooms, keeping the master and second bedroom on the upper level.
- The galley-style kitchen maximizes space by packing in ample storage, and an island-style counter allows the chef to remain part of the conversation.
- Stairs off the great room go to a finished lower level where you'll find additional living space with a family room and third bedroom.
- Homeowners delight in the full-length, covered porch and walk-out patio at the rear of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 8"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss