3 Bed Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed traditional house plan features a flex room off the foyer and signature space in back, allowing you to tailor the spaces for your lifestyle.
- Use the flex room as a formal dining room or as a study or play room.
- In back, the main living area has a wonderful open floor plan that lets the whole family be together sharing one large space.
- Customize the signature space to serve as a wine cellar, pet center or a craft room - whatever you need.
- All three bedrooms upstairs share flex space at the top of the stairs.
- The master bathroom is brightened by a skylight so you have lots of natural light.
- Related Plan: Get a fourth bedroom with house plan 42375DB (2,527 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"