3-Bed Transitional Home Plan with Stone-and-Stucco Exterior Under 2000 Square Feet
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story transitional-style house plan has an attractive stone-and-stucco exterior with steep 16 on 12 gables. It gives you 3 beds, 2 bathrooms and 1,984 square feet of heated living space.
- An open floor plan greets you as you step through the entry with coat closet. The kitchen has a deep walk-in pantry and an island with double sink on one side and seating on the other.
- Sliding doors on the dining room wall take you to a covered porch, giving you al fresco options.
- The bedrooms are clustered together and all have easy access to the laundry.
- Choose the finished the lower level option and get two more bedrooms that share a bathroom and a family room with wet bar, an exercise room and storage.
Optionally Finished Lower Level ($250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick