3 Bed Tudor House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Tudor detailing on the exterior blends with the swoop roof over the front entry of this European house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a quiet den while the main living area in back is all open concept.
- The covered deck in back is accessed through sliding glass doors that also bring in lots of light.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the large master suite on the second floor.
- All three bedrooms can easily get to the laundry room as well as the huge bonus room with its tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"