3-Bed Vacation House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Country-inspired architecture and an inviting front porch define this 3-bedroom house plan, which includes a 2-car detached garage.
- A thoughtfully planned kitchen at the front of this home makes meal prep and entertaining a breeze, featuring a convenient pantry and a large island with seating for four. The 2-story great room welcomes you with ample natural light, a cozy fireplace, and access to the expansive terrace.
- Your convenient main-floor master suite offers privacy, a 5-piece bath, and two walk-in closets. On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Versatile loft space on the second level is filled with possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 18876CK (2,733 sq. ft.) and 18877CK (3,474 sq. ft.). Get a smaller version with house plan 18874CK (2,116 sq. ft.).
- PLEASE NOTE: This plan carries a 6-8 week delivery delay. Please contact us with any additional questions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss