3 Bedroom Bungalow House Plan
About This Plan
- You'll love relaxing on the front porch of this 3 bedroom bungalow home plan that is great for narrow lots.The beautiful exterior styling is timeless and also budget friendly.
- From the front entry you have a view that extends more than 40 feet without any obstructions.
- The great room has a charming fireplace and an attracive tray ceiling. It opens to the dining room which is open to the kitchen, an arrangement that is great for entertainig.
- The kitchen has great counter space plus a pantry. And a pantry that is large enough to fit a desk and can serve as a space to organize paperwork.
- to help organize walk in pantry, lots of storage, and a master suite fit for a king and queen.
- The roof has a 9:12 primary pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Optional Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Carport: 484 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 143 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 8"
- Depth: 98' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick