3-Bedroom Country Cottage House Plan with Bonus Room Over the Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The exterior of this country craftsman features stout wood tapered columns with brick. A large front covered porch invites guests into the home.
- Just inside the front door you'll find an amazing formal living room with a fireplace.
- Further inside the home, the great room flows seamlessly with the kitchen and dining room in an open layout.
- The great room lies under a trayed ceiling and features a fireplace and great views to the rear of the home.
- The kitchen includes an island and a large walk-in pantry with built-in shelves. The dining room leads to the rear covered patio through a sliding glass door.
- The amazing master suite is situated on the right side of the home. The master bedroom lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The master bathroom includes a dual vanity, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet with laundry room access.
- On the left side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom with the main living areas.
- The home's 2 car side-load garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room with a bench and lockers.
- An optionally finished bonus room above the garage offers a potential bedroom, with a private full bath and closet.
Optional Finished Lower Level Layout (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss