3-Bedroom Country Cottage House Plan with Outdoor Space in Back
About This Plan
- Porches front and back join with uncovered decks to give you maximum outdoor space for your family.
- There are no formal spaces in this home, just a huge, open living area that combines cooking, eating and living areas.
- The split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the family bedrooms.
- Homeowners get a big walk-in closet and a bank of triple windows that overlook the back deck.
- In the family room, the fireplace takes center stage with a built-in media cabinet to one side.
- Related Plan: Open the kitchen to the family room with house plan 25645GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Deck: 607 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"