3 Bedroom Craftsman Charmer
About This Plan
- You can't go wrong with this 3 bedroom Craftsman charmer with a rear load 2-car garage.
- As you enter the home, you'll notice the stairs that lead to an unfinished basement giving you room for expansion and storage.
- The home opens up as you pass the stairs where you'll find the kitchen with island, dining area with vaulted ceiling and great room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace all open to each other.
- The bedrooms lie to the right of the home with the second bedroom to the front, and the master suite, complete with tray ceiling and walk in closet, to the back.
- The roof is a truss design.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss