3 Bedroom Craftsman Ranch
About This Plan
- Craftsman details give this three-bedroom ranch home the curb appeal to attract buyers and homeowners.
- A porch flanked by columns provides an outside living space that's an added benefit to the home.
- The open-concept floor plan includes a kitchen with breakfast bar to the back of the home that overlooks the great room to the front.
- The bedrooms are split with the master suite to the left of the home and two additional bedrooms tucked behind the garage on the right.
- The three-stall garage includes extra space for storage.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- Related Plan: Downsize and change the exterior with house plan 89065AH (1,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss