3 Bedroom Craftsman Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Shingle siding, Craftsman-style windows and slender columns create a warm, natural feel to this 3 bed Craftsman style house plan.
- Wide windows brighten the expansive living room and dining area, open to the kitchen which features an island with eating bar and corner walk-in pantry.
- The living room has an angled fireplace in the back-left corner. It is open to the kitchen where you'll find an island with counter seating.
- A single door in the dining area opens onto a partially covered patio.
- The master bedroom i in back and has a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms flanks the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick