3 Bedroom Craftsman with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A 10' deep front porch makes a great spot for sitting and relaxing in this Shingle style house plan.
- Or choose to spend time in the screened porch in back that comes with an outdoor fireplace.
- Built-in shelves line the foyer hall so you can display your collectibles.
- There's a huge kitchen island with seating for five, where you can see into the great room and dining room.
- A large mud room with a giant walk-in coat closet is perfect for large families and there's a drop area in back with a built-in desk.
- Beams top the master bedroom ceiling on the far right side of the home.
- A second guest room lies on the main floor while the third bedroom is upstairs with its charming dormer windows with window seats.
- Bonus space can be an optional fourth bedroom or a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss