3 Bedroom Duplex House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Front gables and traditional railed front porches impart a country flavor to this duplex house plan. Each of the 3-bedroom units has more living space than you might expect, which becomes evident as soon as you step inside. Shared walls between the two units are doubly thick, to maximize privacy.
- Natural light spills into the entry through a slender window beside the door. A bench with a row of hooks above nestles into the entry alcove. From there, a single step brings you into a wide-open space that stretches from the living room's front window to the kitchen at the rear. A flush eating bar rims the peninsular counter that partially separates the kitchen.
- More light washes into this large gathering space through a wide window at the front, plus a triplet of smaller panes set high on the living room wall, and wide windows in the dining area. Counters and appliances wrap around three sides of the step-efficient kitchen. A pantry is on the fourth side.
- Sliding glass doors at the rear of the kitchen provide access to a covered patio, while the window in front of the kitchen sink offers a view to the rear. A small bathroom is right around the corner, across from a utility room and near a door to the garage.
- Three bedrooms and two more bathrooms are upstairs in each of the units. The owners' suite has a private bathroom and a wide window that overlooks the street. Its closet spans one full wall. Secondary bedrooms share the other bathroom, which has a linen closet and a combination tub and shower.