3 Bedroom Modern Craftsman with Large Bonus Above Angled Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This home plan is an an angled-garage-Craftsman version of one of this designer's most popular plans, 64506SC. Exposed rafter tails in the covered entry porch add to the curb appeal.
- The floor plan features an up-front office that could be converted to a dining room. Otherwise, the living space features a very open floor plan.
- The master suite and owners entries have been reworked as well as the garage has been angled to accommodate a wider variety of lots, plus it gives the home a great street presence and an outstanding bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get alternate versions with house plans 64506SC, 64502SC and 64503SC.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,689 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 326 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 361 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 836 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 6"
- Depth: 96' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1072 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss