3-Bedroom New American Farmhouse Plan with L-shaped Front Porch
2.5 - 3.5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom New American house plan welcomes you with an L-shaped front porch, a side-entry garage and a mixed-material exterior. French doors take you inside to the foyer (and also to the study).
- The foyer has views that extend through to the vaulted family room and to the lanai in back accessible through two sets of French doors.
- The family room opens to the kitchen with its large 4' by 8' island. A walk-in pantry (6' by 3') concealed behind a sliding barn door steps away from the garage entry make for a user-friendly kitchen.
- The master suite has direct access to the lanai through French doors. A large walk-in closet is accessible through the five-fixture bath which comes in two different layouts.
- Utilities are tucked away by the 2-car side-load garage with a large single garage door.
- Stairs go up to the bonus room giving you 421sq. ft. of expansion space if built out (523 sq. ft. if you choose the 3-car garage option). In the basement version, the stairs run under the ones going up.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version (1,721 sq. ft.) with house plan 16917WG and an alternate exterior with house plan 16887WG.
Bonus - 421 Sq. Ft.
Optional Master Bath (included with plans)
3-Car Side Garage Option
Bonus with 3-Car Side Garage- 523 Sq. Ft.
Unfinished Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 421 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 3"
- Depth: 56' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick