3 Bedroom House Plan With Swing Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan was designed for those who enjoy porch living. The front porch has two distinct sections - both open to each other - with one perfect for your porch swing.
- The foyer has views that extend through to the vaulted family room and to the lanai in back, another great place to enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
- The family room opens to the kitchen which is also vaulted. A large island, corner pantry (4' by 4') and easy access to the eating nook (and the garage for grocery unloading) all show the thought put into the design.
- The master suite has direct access to the lanai through french doors. Walk-in closets (his measures 3'4" by 8' and hers measures 5' by 8'8") flank the entry to the five fixture bath. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- Utilities are tucked away by the garage which has 9'x7' garage doors.. Stairs there go to the basement should you decide to build that version.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 main pitch and a 3:12 secondary pitch. The garage roof pitch is 8:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- Storage: 58 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 644 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 11"
- Depth: 57' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick