3-Bedroom New American Home Plan with Vaulted Rear Covered Porch
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding offers a classic look, while the ribbed metal roof adds a modern touch to this Country Farmhouse plan, complete with a single shed dormer.
- In the center of the home, discover an open layout that merges the lodge room with the kitchen and dining area. A grand fireplace anchors the left wall and sliding doors provide an easy access point to the vaulted covered porch.
- The master suite with sitting room quietly occupies the right side of the home and includes a 4-fixture bathroom, two walk-in closets and direct laundry room access.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the home and share a bath.
- Gain 1,476 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level and enjoy a social room with a wet bar, space for a card table, and two more bedrooms. A shop area or theater room is the icing on the cake.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 25709GE and 25765GE.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Shop/Theatre Rm: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"