3-Bedroom One-Story Open Concept Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, one-story house plan has an attractive with three shingled gables, stone trim at the base and clapboard siding above. A single garage door opens to get you room for two vehicles inside.
- A split bedroom layout leaves the core of the home open concept and ready for entertaining.
- The kitchen is strategically placed with views to the dining room and great room. The island gives the cook a double sink, dishwasher and work space and it gives you casual seating on the family side. The family entry from the garage is just steps away makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath while the guest beds share a Jack-and-Jill bath across the home.
- A covered porch is accessible by sliding doors from the great room and a second set of sliding doors gets you out back by the dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss