3 Bedroom Or 2 And Office
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This home plan is a larger version of our popular 2 bedroom house plan 21604DR. This version gives you more room and a potential third bedroom should you choose to use the office as a bedroom.
- The outside features a beautiful L-shaped wraparound porch that provides shelter to both entrances to the home. The service entrance, with its own closet, opens onto the kitchen and is practical in the summer months while the front entrance foyer off of the living room, with its separate door to help keep the cold out of the home, offers room to store coats and other winter accessories.
- Inside, the open activities area has a large central island (approximately 40" x 64") in the kitchen. The dining room features a built in china cabinet and there is a built in entertainment unit in the living room great for your flat-screen TV. A triple patio door and a separate powder room /laundry are all is sure to please!
- Three bedrooms on the main floor one of which, that could easily be used as a home office, has access doors to both the main entrance and the bedroom areas. The master bedroom boasts his and hers closets, one a walk-in, and a private entrance to the well appointed bathroom that includes a 5' x 4' shower, a double vanity and a freestanding bathtub.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 21604DR (1,184 sq. ft.). Get a finished lower level with house plan 21964DR (2,450 sq. ft.) and 21965DR (with attached garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss