3-Bedroom Single-Story Home Plan with Lanai
About This Plan
- This lovely 3-bedroom house plan features an appealing board-and-batten exterior with delightful shake and metal accents, a covered front porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- Stepping through the foyer, you'll discover an open-concept great room, kitchen and dining area. The great room includes an elegant tray ceiling, cozy fireplace, and access to the large covered lanai.
- In the kitchen, a large island and pantry make meals and entertaining a delight. Large windows in dining room bathe the space in natural light.
- Your secluded master suite occupies one side of the home and features an appealing stepped ceiling, twin walk-in closets, and a 5-piece bath with an oversized walk-in shower.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this home. When built to specs, these can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 33225ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss