3-Bedroom Traditional Craftsman Home Plan with Private Office
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This appealing 3-bedroom traditional Craftsman home plan features a shake and clapboard exterior, covered front entry with columns, and a 2-car front-entry garage.
- In the front of the home, a private office (or fourth bedroom) offers versatility and convenience.
- Enjoy clean sightlines and easy entertaining in the open-concept dining and living areas with an eye-catching coffered ceiling.
- The thoughtfully planned kitchen boasts a large breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- The spacious master suite features an elegant tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Deck: 128 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss