3 Bedroom Traditional House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The front of the home radiates a sense of solid, established warmth with brick details, roof dormers and a covered front porch.
- Inside, the entry hall opens to a comfortable family room with fireplace and generous views to the rear.
- The open arrangement between the family room, breakfast area and kitchen creates an inviting atmosphere for entertaining guests or just hanging out with the family.
- Adjacent to the kitchen, a formal dining room stands ready to host memorable meals.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a bath with walk-in closet, corner tub, his and her vanities.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bath that lies just across from the laundry.
- An unfinished area above the garage offers an extra 432 sq. ft. of space with unlimited uses -- storage, studio, hobbies/crafts, playroom, etc.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick