3 Car Carriage House Plan with 3 Dormers
About This Plan
- This 3 bed carriage house is great as a guest house, an income-producing property or even use as a man cave. Three matching dormers - 4'3" wide and 6'3" deep - grace the front providing light and room on the upper floor.
- A man door gives you access off the covered entry and takes you either to the garage or upstairs. A matching covered entry is located in back and there is storage for your tools as well.
- The upper floor gives you an open area combining a full kitchen with bar seating, a family and dining area. The first dormer gives you space for a great walk-in pantry. A stackable washer and dryer is tucked away next to the coat closet.
- The bedroom has a walk-in closet and a bath with stand-up shower.
- The garage doors are each 9' wide and 8' tall.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-bed version with plan 360093DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick